Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Stay classy - Burgundy Style

Today's post is one of my fall favorites, my burgundy long sleeve dress from ASOS. I love the color burgundy for fall/winter. I also love how comfy casual this dress is. Comfort is huge for me! I don't like to constantly be tugging and pulling on what I'm wearing. If I don't feel comfortable and  confident in an outfit than I don't wear it. It just sits in my closet until I finally come to the realization that I should part with the uncomfortable item that doesn't make me feel self assure.










Outfit Details:

Jacket: Macy's 
Dress: ASOS here
Leggings: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: handmade by ME!
Ring: Charming Charlies
Shoes: Shoe Mint here


*Any of the items that are handmade by yours truly can be purchased. Just let me know what items you would like and I will create a similar piece which will be for sell at my etsy store Made with love by Mae. 


 Best,
Mae 

No comments:

Post a Comment