Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fall & Florals... yes please.

Happy thirsty Thursday! Today I indulged in a delicious glass of root beer. I try to stay away from soda pop but today I gave in and loved every sip. What yummy beverage have you guys enjoyed lately?

Today's outfit is centered around a dress from Forever 21. It's a sweet dress with great fall colors and a girly floral pattern. When I first tried this dress on it brought me back to when I was in college. Not that I would roam around campus in an outfit like this. I more so would wear a hoodie and jeans like everyone else but the colors and how comfy this dress is reminded me of the most ultimate fall day. One of my fondest memories of living on campus was centered around fall.Walking along the bridge from the towers/dorms and seeing all of the trees and their leaves changing colors as I would take my morning stroll to my first class of the day (sigh) was so peaceful and made me all warm & fuzzy. Aw, memories!















Outfit Details:
  • Jacket: Fashion Q
  • Dress: Forever 21 here
  • Necklace: Forever 21
  • Bracelet: Charming Charming Charlies
  • Ring: Forever 21
  • Tights: Target
  • Shoes: Shoe Mint here


Best,
Mae  

No comments:

Post a Comment