Friday, December 6, 2013

Bears Stylin Moto Jacket

Happy TGIF! So with the theme of the week being styling Chicago Bears gear I figured I'd keep the theme going for a little longer. I bought this fitted women's Bears tee a while back... I think I was still in college when I purchased it. Wow, that was a while ago! I wanted to go with a casual, sporty day outfit. I love my Forever 21 Moto jacket that I'm wearing in this outfit. It's very comfy and a bit bad ass. Right up my alley! I paired the jacket with my black booties from Shoe Mint. I love them! So comfy and great for day or night. Versatility is the name of the game for me. 


 











Outfit Details:
  • Jacket: Forever 21
  • Top: N/A
  • Skirt: ASOS
  • Skull Rings: ASOS
  • Silver Rings: N/A
  • Shoes: Shoe Mint here


Best,
Mae  





No comments:

Post a Comment