Thursday, November 14, 2013

Winter Coats

Happy Thirsty Thursday! I enjoyed a yummy glass of Gatorade G2 Perform the grape flavor. I like this particular Gatorade because it's lower calorie than regular Gatorade and tastes delicious. What about you guys, any delicious drinks worth indulging in today?
 
Today's post is about trying to find the perfect winter coat. I feel I need to state the obvious that when you live in SOCAL you don't need a super thick Eskimo looking coat. I do however need a coat to keep me warm on nights when my faux leather jackets just wont do the trick. I found five drool worthy coats while I was browsing online. I would love to hang all of these coats up in my closest. Please let me know what you think of my finds.




  • Left: MANGO/Military Style Wool Blend Trench Coat - $189.99
  • Top Right: DKNY/DKNY Jeans Pieced Trench Coat - $179.50
  • Bottom Right: Zara/Combined Faux Leather Coat in camel - $179.00






  • Left: Nordstrom/ Kristen Blake/Skirt Back Peacoat - $179.90
  • Right: Express EXPRESS/Asymmetrical Knit Trimmed Wool Blend Coat - $138.60




Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment