Thursday, November 21, 2013

Summer to Fall Outfits - Sweet Green Floral Dress

Happy Hump Day! If only I could be the camel from the GEICO commercials. I feel that you guys would feel as if I'm being really genuine when I wish you a happy hump day and also you would appreciate me giving you advice on affordable car insurance... and just like that I completely lost my train of thought... Now that I've made things weird let me get to the actual topic at hand.
 
Today is my final Summer to Fall post. I think that I can safely say that it's officially fall in SO CAL. I know I keep saying that but this time I'm pretty confident in this statement. Today's post is about a cute floral dress I found while shopping in downtown L.A. I purchased this dress a few years ago and I can't remember the stores name for the life of me. The strange thing is that I'm pretty positive that I didn't purchase it around the fashion district which is where most people go around downtown to find a good deal on trendy items. Even with me blanking on the name of the store I still adore this dress and have loved wearing it for the last three years and don't intend on parting with it at least not anytime soon.
 
 
 
 
 
Summer:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summer Outfit:
  • Vest: Urban Outfitters
  • Dress: N/A (downtown L.A.)
  • Necklace: N/A - L.A. fashion district
  • Bracelets: Handmade by ME
  • Ring: ASOS
  • Shoes: Aldo
 
 
 
Fall:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall Outfit:
  • Scarf: Fashion Q
  • Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
  • Dress: N/A (downtown L.A.)
  • Belt: Urban Outfitters
  • Bracelets: Gift
  • Ring: Aldo
  • Shoes: Amazon/Rampage
 
 
*Any of the items that are handmade by yours truly can be purchased. Just let me know what items you would like and I will create a similar piece which will be for sell at my etsy store Made with love by Mae.
 
 
P.S. - I started creating this post while it was still technically Wednesday. I am well aware that it is now Thursday. Just wanted to make sure you all know that I am well aware and I'm not crazy. :)
 
 
 
Best,
Mae

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment