Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Summer to Fall Outfits - Apple Pattern Dress

Happy Tuesday! With the recent time change it's definitely starting to feel like fall is SO CAL. There's still a few random warm days here and there. It's going to happen it's Southern California the sunshine just loves being the center of attention in Los Angeles. If only the sun wanted to poke it's pretty little head in the Midwest while I was in school. I swear we wouldn't see sunlight for months! Talk about depressing. :/
 
 
Today's post is another Summer to Fall outfit... big shocker! I actually really enjoy creating two different looks no matter what the weather is. I like reminding myself that versatile pieces are a plus and that I'm getting moneys worth when I can wear items in my closet for any climate. I purchased this apple patterned dress at Lauren's Closet a couple year ago. I love the sweet pattern and how girly the form of the dress is. I think I am very drawn to pretty and playful things. I guess no matter how old I get there's apart of me that will always love playing dress up.
 
 
 
 
Summer:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summer Outfit:
  •  Vest: Nordstrom Rack
  •  Dress: Lauren's Closet
  •  Necklace: Forever 21
  •  Purse: Aldo
  •  Rings: Charlotte Russe
  •  Bracelets: Handmade by ME!
  • Shoes: Nine west
 
 
Fall:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall Outfit:
  • Jacket: Gift
  • Dress: Lauren's Closet
  • Purse: Urban Outfitters
  • Necklace: Fashion Q
  • Heart Ring: Lulus
  • Bracelet: Forever 21
  • Gold band ring: Charming Charlie's
  • Shoes: Wild Pair



*Any of the items that are handmade by yours truly can be purchased. Just let me know what items you would like and I will create a similar piece which will be for sell at my etsy store Made with love by Mae.


Best,
Mae




No comments:

Post a Comment