Saturday, November 16, 2013

Summer to Fall Outfits - Anthropologie 1950's style top

Happy Saturday! It's the weekend woohoo! I hope ya'll are enjoying your weekend. I have been in touch with the inner cook this weekend. I hardly ever cook and if I do I usually bake. I made gnocchi chicken pesto last night and made bacon, eggs and toast this morning. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but this girl usually grabs the cereal box instead of a pot and pan. I'm kind of proud of myself because the last time I tried to cook bacon I burnt it to a crisp... literally.
 
Today's Summer to Fall post is a retro 1950's inspired top I purchased a couple years ago. I really like adding a splash of red to white and black outfits just to give a little extra boom, pop and pow! :)
 
 
 
 
 
Summer:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summer Outfit:
  • Top: Anthropologie
  • Necklace: Carson Pirie Scott
  • Bracelet: Handmade by ME!
  • Ring: Forever 21
  • Shorts/Levi's
  • Shoes: Urban Outfitters
 
 
 
Fall:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall Outfit:
  • Top: Anthropologie
  • Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
  • Bracelets: Handmade by ME!
  • Ring: H&M
  • Jeans: Express/Stella Ankle Zip Jean Legging  here
  • Shoes: Aldo
 


*Any of the items that are handmade by yours truly can be purchased. Just let me know and I will create a similar piece which will be for sell at my etsy store Made with love by Mae.



Best,
Mae
 

No comments:

Post a Comment