Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Summer to Fall Outfit - ASOS Skater Skirt in Sweet Pea Print

Happy Hump day! Today's Summer to Fall post is about my ASOS Skater Skirt in Sweet Pea Print that I ordered around... last spring. I love skater skirts and I probably own around six skater skirts in different patterns and colors (I have a problem). I especially like them because of my bladder condition. I don't like wearing fitted jeans or pencil skirts for more than a few hours because my bladder feels confined which causes a flare up. So when I can I like wearing loose fitted clothing like maxi skirts and dresses and of course skater skirts. :)
 
 
 
 
Summer:
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Summer Outfit:
  • Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
  • Top: Target
  • Skirt: ASOS Skater Skirt in Sweet Pea Print
  • Purse: N/A... A shop on Melrose
  • Necklace: Gift
  • Beaded Bracelets: Handmade by ME!
  • Ring: Urban Outfitters
  • Silver Bracelet: Gift
  • Shoes: Ebay
 
 
Fall:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Fall Outfit:
  • Jacket: Macy's/American Rag
  • Top: Urban Outfitters
  • Scarf: Urban Outfitters
  • Necklace: Brandy Melville
  • Gold Band Ring: Forever 21
  • Emerald Ring: Fashion Q
  • Bracelet: Handmade by ME!
  • Purse: Urban Outfitters  
  • Skirt: ASOS Skater Skirt in Sweet Pea Print
  • Shoes: SHOEMINT/SIENNA  here 
 

*Any of the items that are handmade by yours truly can be purchased. Just let me know and I will create a similar piece which will be for sell at my etsy store Made with love by Mae.
 
Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment