Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Summer to Fall - Anthropologie Colorful Pattern Top

Happy Tuesday! Today's post is another Summer to Fall post this time focusing on one of my favorite tops in my closet a very colorful top from Anthropologie. I don't remember what the original name of this top was. Like many items I have from Anthropologie I bought it on sale because well... their regular price items are way too high for my blood. I bought this top two years ago and still love wearing it. Anything with bright colors and lots of pattern is something I would love... well maybe not anything but it's about an eighty percent chance I will love it. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summer:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summer Outfit:
  • Top: Anthropologie
  • Necklace: Handmade by ME!
  • Bracelets: Handmade by ME!
  • Ring: Unique L.A. Event
  • Skirt: Express/HIGH WAIST EXPOSED ZIP A-LINE SKIRT here
  • Clutch: Charming Charlie's
  • Shoes: Aldo
 
 
Fall:
 
 
 
 
 


 
Fall Outfit:
  • Jacket: Urban Outfitter
  • Top: Anthropologie
  • Belt: H&M
  • Skirt: Forever 21
  • Purse: Unique L.A. Event
  • Necklace: Handmade by ME!
  • Bracelet: Forever 21
  • Ring: Charming Charlie's
  • Shoes: Gift
*Any of the items that are handmade by yours truly can be purchased. Just let me know and I will create a similar piece and it will be for sell at my etsy store Made with love by Mae.
 
 
 
Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment