Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall Wishlist

Happy Monday! Did everyone have a good weekend? I had a good weekend for the most part. I got in touch with my inner chef. That's right no microwaving for this girl... well at least not this past weekend. I watched the UFC fights with my babe on Saturday and watched Da Bears win in overtime against the Super bowl champs The Baltimore Ravens. Since the Detroit Lions lost to the Steelers on Sunday Da Bears and the Lions are tied for first... again! Woohoo!
 
 
Today's post is my fall wishlist. All the things I would buy if I woke up tomorrow with a few extra dollars in my bank account. I am loving mustard yellow and emerald green this fall. Riding boots are a must have for day to day casual wear and a cross body bag is a go to for me. It's stylish and can be used for day or evening. At least I like to think so. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top Left: Nordstrom/Marc by Marc Jacobs/classic Q Natasha Mini Crossbody flap bag - $298
Top Right: ModCloth/Up Cloche and Personal Hat - $35.99
Bottom Left: ModCloth/ a little Bit Bunny Cardigan in Mustard - $64.99
Bottom Right: Nordstrom/Louise et Cie 'Vivah' Boot - $239.95
 
 
 
Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment