Monday, October 14, 2013

Seven Days of Jewels

 
Hi Everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. I had a fantastic weekend, I went to my first ever Haunted House! We took a trip to Pomona and  went to Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare. I was very jumpy and I might of ran away from a couple of the creatures that were lurking around looking for scaredy cat victims just like me! Even though I don't have anything to compare it to since it was my first ever haunted house experience it was pretty darn good! They also had really delicious chicken kabobs (I know oh so random). If you live around the SO CAL area I would definitely recommend taking a trip to Pomona to check it out. I don't recommend taking your kids though especially if  your kiddo's are under the age of thirteen. If any of you have ever watched any of Rob Zombies movies you know that there often is horror and a lot of raunchiness. So don't expect Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare to be anything less than one of his Rated-R movies.
 
Now onto a completely different subject! This week I am going to be posting all about my love for jewelry! For the next seven days I am going to be posting pics of online jewelry finds that I love, jewelry that I own and adore and some of my homemade pieces as well. Today I will start off day one with some pieces that I am obsessing over online. I love statement pieces especially bold necklaces and bracelets. Below are a few of the items that I wish I could add to my own collection.
 

 
All of these items can be found on  http://www.lulus.com/  From left: Jewel's Paradise Blue Rhinestone Necklace, A Twist of the Wrist Gold Bracelet & Gleaming Gumdrops Orange and Black Rhinestone Necklace. Price ranges for these item's range from $15-$18. Such great pieces without breaking the bank! I love, love, love these pieces!
 
 
 
 
 

All of these jewels can be found on http://www.emmastine.com/ From left: Rivierra Necklace in Verdent Shimmer, Crystal Lilly Bracelet in Turquoise & Diana Crystal Necklace Set. The price ranges for these gorgeous gems are from $38-$68. A little more pricey but beautiful pieces none the less. I think these pieces would be great paired up with a LBD. Just the right amount of sparkle to turn any ordinary outfit into something unique and oh so shiny!
 
 
I hope you ladies enjoyed my jewelry picks. I will be posting more jewelry fun tomorrow!
 
 
Best,
Mae



No comments:

Post a Comment