Saturday, October 19, 2013

Seven Days of Jewels - Day 6

Happy Saturday Everyone! I hope all of you are having a fun yet relaxing day. So far Brian and I went thrift store shopping and I found a shelf to store all of my handbags on. It was a pretty good deal and it is a prefect fit in my tiny room where I hardly have any extra space for more furniture. We also went to Sean's Pumpkin Patch in Culver City. I picked a cute white pumpkin but I was a little overwhelmed since I've never actually went pumpkin picking before. I usually pick one up at the grocery store so I was being a bit of a sissy who didn't want to get her white baby doll dress dirty. I know I'm a prissy girl!
 
This is day 6 of my Seven Days of Jewels. I picked the topic of earrings for today even though I hardly ever where them. Earrings use to be my favorite piece of jewelry but once I started going to school for sound engineering they became more of my worse enemy. Trying to wear earrings while you have a pair of headphones on is pointless, painful and dumb. I still tried wearing them once or twice and immediately took them off and felt like I was having an airhead moment. Even once I was finished with school I still stayed away from earrings I guess it was a force of habit. I only have a few earrings in my jewelry collection. Below you will find three pairs of earrings that I do adore and would love to wear out and about if I ever remember to wear them.
 
 
 
Earrings list:
Left: Forever 21
Middle: Carson Pirie Scott/Liz Claiborne
Right: Nordstrom Rack
 
 
 
As you can tell I really like chandelier earrings and these three pieces aren't heavy so they don't weigh my earlobe down. Thank goodness! More jewelry posts to come your way tomorrow.
 
Best,
Mae
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment