Friday, October 18, 2013

Seven Days of Jewels - Day 5

Hello! Happy TGIF! Yay, for Friday! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and is ready for the weekend. I have been in the middle of organizing my closet and well... my entire room. Once it's all situated the way that I like I will post all about it!
 
Today's post is dedicated to some of my favorite handmade bracelets I designed and created. I love beaded stretch bracelets and I also really love turquoise. Below are some pictures of some of my favorite bracelets I've made. As always I would love feedback so please don't hesitate to leave me a comment.
 
 
 
 
I hope you guys like these bracelets! I don't have these items posted on my etsy account but if any of these items are must haves I can always provide similar pieces to sell at my etsy store Made with love be Mae. Until tomorrow everyone, have a funtastic Friday!
 
 
Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment