Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Seven Days of Jewels - Day 2


Happy Tuesday Everyone! As I mentioned yesterday this week I will be posting all about jewelry. In today's post I will be displaying some of my favorite pieces from my own personal collection. Below you will find four of my favorite statement necklaces that I own.
 
 
I found this pretty piece at Forever 21. I like wearing this piece with pretty girly girl and preppy outfits.
 
I found this bold necklace at ASOS here's the link. http://www.asos.com This oh so badass necklace is called ASOS Pretty Tough Necklace. I love that it looks kind of gangsta but really cute and sparkly at the same time. I like wearing stripe t-shirts with this piece. It's such a bold and over the top piece that can bling up any ordinary top. It's bedazzling for grown ups!
 
This piece I found at Fashion Q. I love the light blue colors and I love that it looks like an updated modern choker. I think that this necklace would look great with a plain gray top, boyfriend jeans and nude pumps. This necklace makes casual looks a bit more interesting.
 




 
 


This lovely item I found at Fashion Q. I love the color combination it reminds me of fall my favorite time of the year! I would pair this necklace with a plain fitted t-shirt, dark wash skinnies, high heel camel sandals and a brown leather jacket.
 
 
 
That's all I have for today. More pretty jewels to come for tomorrow!
 
 
 
Best,
Mae

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment