Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Happy thirsty Thursday folks! Today I had a delicious protein shake mixed with bananas and strawberries. I will post the recipe for this delicious shake tomorrow.
 
Today's post is about a trip Brian and I took to Sean's Pumpkin Patch in Culver City. I've never picked a pumpkin before at an actual pumpkin picking place I usually just pick one out at a grocery store... I know lame right? Anywho, so when we arrived at the Pumpkin Patch I was confused... I asked my boyfriend "where do we actually pick the pumpkin off the vine?" I didn't realize that you just pick one out off the ground... no vine involved. When I heard this four year old Mae popped in my head and she started shouting "Boo! Stupid Pumpkin Patch man! Oh what's that... I smell taco's!" You could say I was easily distracted from a very young age and still am! ADD? Maybe. I know taco's and pumpkin patch's don't usually go hand in hand but in L.A. there's an excuse for taco's for almost any occasion. Below are some picks of Sean's Pumpkin Patch. Enjoy. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit:
Sunglasses: Target
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Vest: Forever21
Purse: Sammy's Dress
Booties: Amazon/Rampage
 
 
 
Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment