Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fu Fu Protein Shake

Hi Everyone happy Tuesday. Today's post is about a protein shake I concocted that is pretty delicious. I am a big snack girl and lately I've been trying to find healthier snacks so I'm not over indulging in treats that are just no good for me. I mixed water, chocolate flavored whey protein, 2% milk, strawberries and bananas and a couple ice cubes. I blended it all together and created a fruity yum yum treat! Below are the ingredients and portions for my Fu Fu protein shake.
 
 
 
 
Ingredients:
 
- 4 oz. water
- Scoop of Chocolate flavor Whey Protein (120 calories/25 g protein)
- 2 Ice Cubes
- Medium Banana (86 calories)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (26 calories)
- 1/2 cup milk (31 calories)
 
Now Blend!
 

I hope you guys give this shake a try it's delicious and nutritious!
 
 
Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment