Sunday, March 10, 2013

Someone said you sound like an Owl. (Who)

Happy Sunday Funday! I hope everyone is having a funtastic weekend. I'm having a pretty relaxing and productive weekend thus far. I ran a lot of errands yesterday, watched a movie with my Babe and caught up on my beauty rest this morning. Oh how I love sleeping in on the weekends.

Today's post is an outfit post. It's all about this outfit I wore recently to work. My brother bought this dress covered in owls as a gift two Christmases ago that I absolutely adore. I still wear it and it still looks as good as new. Below are the pics of my adorable owl outfit. Enjoy.


Dress: Lauren's Closet, Cardigan: F21, Belt: Nordstrom, Shoes: Steve Madden/Macy's







Ring: Fashion Q, Bracelets: Handmade by ME! 



That's all folks! More posts to come your way next week. Until next time thanks for stopping by!

Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment