Friday, March 29, 2013

Out and About

Hi friends, Happy fun filled Friday! Or it can also be fend for yourself Friday which is what I told one of my co-workers when he asked if I was going to Starbucks this morning. Now I know that was a tad bit mean but what can I say I'm not a morning person. 

Today's post is an outfit post. It's an outfit I wore recently to run errands and grab some lunch for my babe and me. It's pretty much one of my favorite ways to dress when I'm just running around town getting things done.. you know lady things. Below are some pics of the outfit. I hope ya'll enjoy it and let me know what ya think. 


Chambray Shirt: Zara, Bandeau: Urban Outfitters, Tank: Target, Tights: Cotton On, Purse: Unique LA Event, Boots: Gift



Necklace & Bracelets: Homemade by ME!







Well that's that. More posts coming your way very soon!

Best,
Mae 

No comments:

Post a Comment