Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oh so simple yet oh so sweet.

Happy Thursday! I know I've been MIA for over a month now things have been a bit hectic at work. Now that things are back to normal I have time to catch up on some posts I've been excited to put on paper or in this case on the Internet. ☺

Tonight's post is an outfit post. I usually like to wear a lot of patterns and bold bright colors but every now and then I like to wear neutral colors and more simpler pieces. It's nice to try something new. Sometimes simple can be oh so chic. Here's a few pics of an outfit I wore out on the town recently. So sit back and enjoy.



Necklace: Homemade by me.
Top: Express, Jeans: BDG cigarette jeans/Urban Outfitters, Shoes:Kathy Jean


That's all for now. More blog posts coming very soon. 
Thanks for stopping by.   

Best, 
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment