Saturday, March 16, 2013

How does a leopard change its spots?

Hello everyone, happy weekend! It was so nice to sleep in this morning and just let me body rest and refresh. My weekend plans are to run errands, make white queso dip, watch the UFC fights and of course celebrate St. Patty's day.

Today's blog post is all about a great deal I snagged on Amazon. I found a fantastic leopard scarf for less than $5.00 plus it also came with free shipping. Oh yeah! I'm a sucker for free shipping. Below are some pics of the outfit I wore with my fancy new leopard scarf. 





This is my Jesus pose.  





Scarf: Amazon, Ring on left: Nordstrom Rack, Ring on right: LuLus, Bracelet: H&M

Top: Urban Outfitters (online only), Jeans: Hardware, Shoes: Nine West


Well that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by! Oh and one more thing... how does a leopard change its spots? When it gets tired of one spot it moves to another. A small dose of some big kitty humor. Gotta love those big cats!

Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment