Monday, January 21, 2013

In the Navy

Good Evening Folks! It's Monday... yay. I had quite the eventful day at work today. The most confusing, hectic and ridiculous Monday I have had in a long time. It beats being bored I guess! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I enjoyed eating delicious food with my boyfriend Brian and going on a hike (even if I couldn't breathe half the time due to my allergies). We also had a pretty funtastic time watching football and going to see Mama (I'm happy to say I did not have a nightmare like a five year old... at least not yet).

Today's blog is an outfit post. Apart of my hello stranger posts I sometimes due. It's a fun way of posting outfits I wore to work without showing the very little effort I put into my hair and make up during the work week (hence why my head is always chopped off). This one is focused on a new skirt I bought over the holidays from the Gap (online). They ended up sending me the wrong color it was suppose to be black and not navy but when it came in the mail I thought to myself. "Self you don't own any navy... Why is that?" I couldn't come up with a good explanation, it's a neutral and my Dad was in the Navy whenever I actually watch college football I cheer for the Navy. The Chicago Bears colors are orange and navy... I must have some navy in my life pronto! So I decided to keep the skirt and below are some pics of a snazzy little outfit I put together debuting my one and only navy skirt.
Enjoy. ☺

Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack, Scarf: Charlotte Russe, Top: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Gap, Shoes: LuLus
Jewelry - Bracelets: Handmade by ME! Ring: Fashion Q



No comments:

Post a Comment