Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hello Stranger


Hi Everyone, happy thirsty Thursday. Hope you guys are indulging in some yummy cold weather favorites like hot chocolate or apple cider. They both sound good to me. ☺Today's post is titled  Hello Stranger because for one it has been over a week since I have written a new post... hope no one forgot about me. Second because all of the pictures I posted in this blog do not show my face in any of them. The reason for that is because I don't  do my hair or make up during the week and well I sometimes look like a hot mess and no one wants to see that. The one thing that I don't skip out on is picking my outfit out the night before. I don't dress like a bum at work so I figured I could still enjoy posting some outfits during the week just as long as my baggy eyes and frizzy hair isn't in the mix. Below are some pics of the outfit I wore to work today. Hope you enjoy my pics. 


Chambray shirt: Zara. Tank top: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Nordstrorm Rack, Flats: LuLus, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Yellow Bracelet: H&M, Multi- Color bracelet: American Eagle, Turquoise Bracelet + Green & Pink Bracelet: Homemade




1 comment: