Monday, December 10, 2012

Anniversary


Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend I know I sure did. Brian and I celebrated our one year anniversary on Sunday. We had dinner at Wokcano the restaurant where we had our first date. We both enjoyed some delicious asian cuisine and shared a delicious chocolate and pistachio sponge cake. We had fun reminiscing about our first date and the silly things that we both did on date numero uno. Not to get to sappy but I can't imagine my life without Brian and I am so grateful to have  him in my life. He is an amazing friend, trustworthy and honest and can always make me laugh. He is such a considerate, attentive and caring boyfriend I really couldn't ask for much more. Aw, I just had me a moment! Anywho, below are some pics of our anniversary date. Enjoy ☺

Flower Ring: Aldo, Clutch: F21



Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Dress: Nordstorm Rack, Mary Janes: Steve Madden


Last but not least, Brian and I on our anniversary ❤









No comments:

Post a Comment