Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Fun

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a funtastic weekend, I know I sure did. Saturday Brian and I went to the LACMA to check out some of the newer exhibits and some of our old favorites. We walked around the museum for several hours which was a perfect day to be indoors since it was raining in Los Angeles. It hardly ever rains out here. I don't mind it when it does it kind of reminds me of good old Illinois. Below are some pics of some of the art displayed at the LACMA and also some pics of Brian and I enjoying our day together.

Asian Art section mainly of Japanese and Chinese pieces.

I like to run around in this thing and play.

I'm so tiny!

Brian attempting to smile take 1, 2, 3 ... he will get it one day.




A close up of my outfit.

Scarf: Made by a Q (Etsy), Necklace: Anchor Pendent - F21, Chain - homemade, Dress: Guess Outlet, Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Purse: Alloy, Tights: Urban Outfitters, Ring: LuLus, Boots: Go Jane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment