Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Road Trip


Hello! Happy hump day folks. Today I had a pretty relaxing day. I took the day off work so I could prepare for our trip to San Diego to visit my family for Thanksgiving. I spent the day packing and listening to girly songs on the radio as I was getting ready. I was able to tolerate most of the songs but once Taylor Swift came on I had to quickly change the station. Sorry folks I'm not into Miss Taylor Swift. I wont be caught blasting her in my Ford Focus ( her name is Jenna bead) anytime soon. Anywho, I went to Jackson's Market in Culver City to pick up a couple of sandwiches and some sweets to share with my boyfriend for lunch. Jackson's Market has great sandwiches with high quality ingredients if you live near LA or are ever in the area you have to try this place you wont regret it. I also ran some last minute errands for Thanksgiving and snuggled with Brian for a good portion of the day. Today was very chill and enjoyable. In just two hours we will be heading to San Diego and hoping for a pleasant and traffic free ride. Wish us luck we will need it. Below are some pictures of what I wore today. Hope you like my errand running outfit it is so comfy. 

Geisha girl necklace: F21, Bracelets: homemade, Rings: on left - LuLus, on right - was a gift

Sweater: H&M, Skirt: Nordstorm Rack, Boots: Go Jane.com, Purse: Unique LA Event

I hope everyone was a wonderful Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey Day and remember that we all have something to be thankful for. 
 

Be thankful that you are not a turkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment