Thursday, November 15, 2012

Movie Night

Hi All! Happy thirsty Thursday... I feel like I'm always creating new posts on a Thursday. Anywho, today's post is all about an outfit I recently wore on movie night/date night with my babe. It is finally starting to feel like fall in SO CAL and this former mid western girl is loving it. One thing that I love is wearing tights with shorts and pairing them off with some booties. It's kind of my thing... it's what I do.☺I love that where I live it's chilly enough to start wearing tights but it's not freezing so I am still able to wear cute little jackets with my outfits instead of big heavy winter coats. Below are some pics of my outfit. Please enjoy. 

Brown Leather Jacket: Gift, Yellow Cardigan: New York & Company, Floral Scarf: Aldo, Chain Necklace: Express, Shorts: H&M, Tights: Target, Booties: Gift





Here is a close up of the accessories. It's a bit blurry but it works. 


That's all folks! Hope you liked my movie night outfit. Stay tuned for more fall fashion fun.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment