Monday, November 19, 2012

Laid back Sunday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This weekend was a lot of fun. I kicked back with the boyfriend on Friday, we stayed in and had a movie night... I fell asleep an hour into the movie but that's just kind of my thing. Saturday we spent the day at the LACMA and went to the Biergarten (an Asian/German fusion bar) in Korea Town to watch the UFC fights. My boyfriend is a big UFC fan. I like it but tend to get squeamish when I watch the fights because it's so violent and real. Makes me want to hug my stuff animal pug name Pooches. Yes I still sleep with a stuff animal... deal with it. Anywho, on Sunday we went to see Skyfall the new James Bond movie at the Archlight. It was so good! It was 2 hours and twenty minutes long and I didn't fall asleep once. Now that's a good movie. I tend to fall asleep when movies hit the two hour mark it doesn't matter if it's an action movie/thriller or playing in IMAX or 3D this girl will most likely be falling asleep. After watching such an awesome movie we went to grab a bite to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory. I had cheesecake for the first time in over a year. White chocolate and rasberry cheescake, so delicious. Below are some picures of my laid back Sunday outfit. Enjoy. 


Close up of outfit. Rings: Flower ring - Aldo, Gold ring - LuLus

Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Scarf: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Brandy Melville, Top: H&M, Purse: Alloy, Jeans: Urban Outfitters - Levi's, Shoes: LuLus

These our my new shoes from LuLus. If you look closely one shoe has larger spots and the other one has large and small spots. These shoes give me the giggles. It's great when your purchase is affordable, stylish, comfy and makes you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment