Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Today's post is focused on a Halloween party I went to this past weekend. I was Red Riding hood once again but with a few changes. Below are some pictures of my costume. Enjoy :) 

I decided to bruise myself up a bit more and to use make-up to create my cuts instead of a fake prosthetic. 

Here are some more pictures from the party. Check out all the creative costumes down below.

Large image top left: Cher Horowitz from Clueless, Red Riding Hood with a vendetta, A highlighter (couple costume). Image on the bottom left: Annie Hall and Woody Allen. Image bottom right: Road Warrior and Joffrey from Game of Thrones.


There you have it! A few of the creative costumes of the night. Hope you enjoyed this post and maybe it inspired you to create some nifty costumes of your own? I hope so. ☺

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment